- Dick Grayson does exist on Earth-2 as a regular citizen trying to survive.
- The World Army will be an active defence against the impending doom coming to Earth-2.
- Catastrophic events are on the way that will bridge into the future.
- It isn't just a story about the end of the world, but also about love and triumph.
- The characters will be driven by their emotions and relationships to one another.
- There is strong implication the Earth-2 heroes are going to make a questionable decision that's going to affect their future on Earth-1.
From the Future's End narrative it is known that:
- At one point, the Apokolips War on Earth-2 was brought over to Earth-1, thus starting 'The War with Earth-2.'
- The War with Earth-2 resulted in casualties from both sides, including the loss of the Teen Titans on Earth-1 with Tim Drake as the sole survivor. His future self lives his life as a pub owner under a new identity.
- The survivors from Earth-2 have all been captured and imprisoned on Cadmus Island for experimentation. There is strong implication that they were responsible for bringing the War with Apokolips to Earth-1.
- Confirmed survivors of Earth-2 are: Big Barda, Mr. Miracle, Aquawoman, Doctor Fate, Hawkgirl, Fury, Power Girl, Huntress, and Red Tornado. All but Big Barda are imprisoned at Cadmus Island.
- All Earth-1 natives possess 'Earth ID' cards that identify them as such.
- Earth-1 Lois Lane is the CEO of her own online newspaper 'The Fast Lane.' She receives a mystery box containing coordinates to Cadmus Island, a miniature pyramid, a red arrow head, and some money. The note with the coordinates instruct Lois to go to the location alone and to trust no one else. (I speculate Red Tornado sent Lois that box).
- The Future's End Superman covers his whole body in garment and wears a helmet. (I speculate he's Val-Zod from Earth-2).
- Paul Levitz earlier this month confirmed that Huntress is at a low place in her life and Power Girl tries to be there for her.
- Levitz further confirmed that both of these heroines are 'in deep trouble' thus hinting at a terrible decision the Earth-2 heroes make that earns them the distrust of the Earth-1 citizens.
All I have to say is whatever happened to the days when a crossover between Earth-1 and Earth-2 meant teaming up to fight against an impending threat?